As this year draws to an end, I can’t help but reflect on the rollercoaster I have been in. A year packed with highs and lows, a few first-times and loads of memories. However, in these last few minutes, I can’t help but reflect on the immensity of the love and support I have had from my friends and family.
Here is a bunch of memories which defines the year for me.
- Having a new Guardian Angel to watch over me – my Thatha
- Spending quality time with the family and best friends
- Making new friends and reconnecting with the old ones
- Visiting places – Indore, Ujjain, Somnath, Dwarka, Mt. Abu, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Parali, Aundh, to name a few
- Enjoying Diwali with extended family at Solapur
- Spending time with my cousins – at my native place
- My first trek – Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Finding lost love again – Music 🙂
- Finding a new way to expressing myself – writing
- Creating an ombre wall with my mom and sister
- Getting license to drive
- Being on both – the giving and receiving ends of random acts of kindness
- Not eating any junk food for a MONTH!
- And finally, the most unforgettable memory of the year….watching the movie R…Rajkumar completely and coming out of the cinema hall with my brain intact